Mission & Values
The Mission of NX Junior/Family Golf Program is to bring the game of golf to over 300 6-11 year olds and over 100 extended family members yearly and positively impact the lives of these families through the game of golf, using its values and principles to make them better golfers and people.
Through the use of modified/customised equipment, instruction and competition in a safe, fun and engaging environment, both indoors and out, we will encourage each new golfer to become a skilled golfer and achieve their maximum golfing potential.
Through Fundamental Movements Skill Fitness principles we develop junior athletes as well as junior golfers, instilling a lifelong love of an active, healthy lifestyle.
We wish to create a Family Golf Community that builds and enhances families health and happiness through the game of golf and the game of life!
The common factor in all great champions is……Character. The development of each golfer’s character will be our measure for success.
This, above all else matters most…..with dedicated, honest, enthusiastic, patient and determined coaching we will help our juniors achieve their best, both on and off the golf course.
- Act with honesty and integrity always
- Teach our golfers respect for themselves, for others and their surroundings
- Treat our golfers in a the way in which we wish to be treated ourselves
- Provide positive role models to our juniors through our attitudes and actions
- Listen, understand and respond.
- Remember that Golf as a game is more than just swinging a club
- Encourage golfers to take responsibility for their own decisions and actions
- Implement the Safeguarding and Protecting Children principles in all our coaching