Free Training Opportunities
Our INS team can provide PD for your district! If you are a full member, all training is included at no additional cost.
If you're not a full member, we have competitive rates for our training. Not sure if you're a member? Check here.
CGE Level 1 Cohort
- Will take an educator through all the preparation they will need for the Google Certified Educator Level 1 exam.
- Runs October 2017 - June 2018.
- Blended learning - online, in-person and work on own.
- Facilitated by Google Certified Trainers Kristie Hughes and Chris Malanga using Google Classroom.
- Individual (one-on-one) training/coaching on various topics including G Suite.
- Minimum of 5 individuals/day at your location.
- Teachers sign up for slots that fit their schedule (normally 30 minute increments).
- Can also work with teams of teachers in a small group session.
Virtual Tech Coach
NWOCA Road Show
- Series of professional development events featuring "pick-your-own-PD"-style learning.
- Topics include G Suite for Education, as well as other subjects
- Sessions led by NWOCA Instructional Services staff, as well as other local educators.
- Free and open to all educators in Ohio.
- Electronic resources from INFOhio to meet the learning needs of students and promote professional development of K12 educators.
- Professional Development to help develop 21st century information literacy skills.
- State-wide library automation system with cataloging support and database management.
- Media and Curriculum Resource Catalogs to assist in collection and curriculum development.
Google Integration Services
If you're looking to get more out of G Suite for Education, talk to us about integration services including:
- Professional development.
- Active Directory integration.
- Chromebook deployment.
- Administrative consulting.