Parents and students must complete the following before a student will receive their Chromebook EACH year:
- Parent and student must read the Molasky Chromebook Guidelines and complete the Chromebook Agreement.
- Pay the $25 Technology Fee either online in the Webstore or come into Molasky JHS office and pay cash.
This Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) is provided so that staff, students, and members of the community using the District’s computer network resources are aware of their responsibilities. The use of these network resources is a privilege, not a right. (English or Spanish)
- Parents must complete online registration and give your child permission to use a computer by completing the AUP section
The Technology Help Desk is located in 904, next door to the library.
- Stop by before or after school for questions and help,
- During class time, submit a Tech Help Ticket.