Tardies 1st Period
- 1 Warning
- 2 Contact Home by Teacher
- 3 RPC
Tardies 2nd through 6th Period
- Every Tardy = Automatic RPC
When students arrive late to class,
- 1st Period: they will sign the Tardy Sheet
- 2nd through 6th Period: They will complete the Tardy RPC Notification
- It is the student’s responsibility to give their copy of the notification to their parents
Tardies are marked by each teacher in Infinite Campus.
- You can check your child’s attendance in Infinite Campus.
Tardies reset back to zero each quarter.
If a student is late more than 30 minutes to a class period, it is considered an absence.
All absences need to be excused with a note.
- See: Absences and Absence Notes for more information