Welcome to Molasky Junior High School
- Online Registration is required every school year for all students in CCSD.
- Please complete this form to let us know which subject you are interested in for your 20-21 Elective Class.
ALL Students and Parents/Guardians
Please read the Chromebook Guidelines and Expectations and complete the Chromebook agreement.
Please view this video message from Mr. Beals, Molasky Principal as he shows where you can find helpful information on our school website.
Information below will be helpful when we return to school
Each student receives their own locker to keep their belongings during the day. Please take a few minutes to discuss locker guidelines with your child.
- Students can only store their own belongings and must keep the lockers assigned to them. Locker is for your items only.
- Food items will not be stored in lockers overnight.
- Lockers are to be used to store school supplies and personal items necessary for use at school.
- Due to safety and health concerns, the school reserves the right to open lockers.
- Do not share your locker or locker combination with anyone else.
Parking Lot Access
For the safety of our students, as they walk to and from school each day, the gates to our parking lot will be closed during the times below:
- 7:25am to 8:10am
- 2:00pm to 2:30pm
Student ID Badges
For student safety, students must wear their student ID badges at all times while on campus. We ask for your assistance in making sure students bring and wear their ID badge every day. Every student received a student ID badge and lanyard for free. Please click here to read more about our Student ID Policy.