LEVERAGING ONLINE TOOLS
The Four Cs of 21st Century Learning are skills students need to develop to successfully navigate middle school, high school, college, career, and beyond.
Throughout this course, you will explore how leveraging online tools can help you foster your students' communication, collaboration, creativity, and critical thinking skills.
The course was designed to give you more control on your learning. You will be able to choose which components of the course you would like to focus on. Participants will earn badges by showing evidence of integrating the online tools into their curriculum. By the end of the course, participants will become an EdTech Pro!
- 15 hour, 1 credit course
- Online course facilitated via Canvas
- Earn up to 6 EdTech badges
- Course starts October 1, 2017 and ends December 3, 2017
- Intended for grade 5-8 teachers working at a 1:1 Chromebook Nevada Ready 21 school
- The cost to participate in the course is covered by the Nevada Ready 21 grant
- Review the course syllabus here
- Ready to Register? Fill out the form below