Reception - Mrs Nunn and Mrs Holland
Year 1 - Mrs Broom
Well done Rockets - you have made a great start to the year and settled down really well!
Our topic this term is Traditional Tales and we have started with the Three Little Pigs. The children have acted out the story, written speech bubbles and built homes for the pigs, trying hard to follow the brick pattern to make them as strong and wolf-proof as possible! We have also been learning about Harvest ready for our church service on Oct 10th.
Year 2/3 - Miss Humphreys
Welcome to Supernova Class
In Supernova Class our topic this half term is: Space Poems.
The children have all been working hard and enjoying being in their new class.
The children have continued to enjoy Forest School, creating art made from natural materials and exploring the outside environment.
- Read at least four times a week at home.
- Practise your spellings and times tables.
- Curriculum Letter - Autumn Term
- Autumn Term 1 - Weekly Class Timetable
Supernovas and Voyagers
Both classes have worked closely together this half term and they have enjoyed lots of exciting learning activities together.
- Made and launched our own rockets with a scientist from the Norwich Science Festival.
- Written and analysed each others space poems.
- Created our own healthy fruit salads.
In Voyager Class our topic this half term is: Space Poems
The children have continued to enjoy Forest School, creating art made from natural materials and building dens.
Year 3/4 - Mrs Eke
Welcome to Voyager Class
Bring in your change of clothes on Tuesdays.
Read at least four times a week at home.
Practise your spellings.