These calendars will only work with members of the Northborough-Southborough Public Schools who are logged into their NSBORO Google Accounts.
:Add a New Google Tech Calendar
1. You must be logged into your school Google account before starting this walk-through.
2. To add a Google Tech Calendar simply click on the link icon Google Calendar on the calendar you want to add (i.e. Chromebook Cart 1)
3. It will immediately display a message similar to this.
4. You will click on the button ‘Yes, add this calendar’ and it will add the calendar to your own list of Google Calendars and you will now have an extra calendar.
5. Congratulations! You will now have a new tech calendar! It will be listed as an additional calendar under your current Google Calendars.
:Reserve with your new Google Tech Calendar
1. Open Google Calendar.
2. In the top left corner, click Create.
3. Add a title and select a time for the event.
4. It is VERY IMPORTANT to select the CORRECT CALENDAR when reserving a resource from the "Calendar" drop-down menu.
5. At the top of the page, click Save.
Some helpful hints for you...
Option 1: To hide or show a calendar from your Calendars you can either simply click on the calendar to hide it or show it.
Option 2: Click the down arrow next to the calendar and choose 'Display only this Calendar.'