Registration for the 2019 Northern Ridge District Cub Camp
Once available, the registration system through the Atlanta Area Council website will allow you to enter your information online, however, your Cub Scout is NOT GUARANTEED a spot at camp until all of the following criteria have been met:
- • We have received a complete Annual BSA Health and Medical Record form (Parts A and B) for all members of your family that will be attending camp, including Cub Scouts, Boy Scouts/Venturers, Adult Volunteers, and Siblings. Your Pack is responsible for turning in these materials, so please ensure that they have an updated copy for each person.
- • Your Pack has met the minimum required camper (including siblings) to full-time volunteer (3:1).
- Individuals registering for camp still fall into the required 3:1 ratio for their unit.
- • We receive the registration payment in full.
The 2019 camp fees are:
- $120 per Cub Scout (including Tiger Cubs & Girls)
- $45 per young Sibling attending the Tot Lot
- For those volunteering full time (or full time shared) there is a $40 refund at the end of camp for one Cub Scout for each full time volunteer. Tiger Parents attending with their Tiger Cub are not considered as volunteers for this purpose.
- May 1st last day to cancel
- May 2nd through May 29th - $25 penalty
- After May 29th: $50 penalty (unless valid medical reason presented to Camp Registrar)
Tiger Cubs at Camp:
Tiger Cubs (rising 1st graders) are encouraged to come to camp, however, they MUST have an adult partner with them at all times. The fee for Tiger Camp is $120 per camper (including two camp t-shirts for the Tiger Cub and two camp t-shirts for their Adult Partner).