New this year.
- Registration will be through your Pack.
- Come to Roundtable if you have questions or issues
- Individual registration is now open.... No Late Registration Fees
2019 Northern Ridge District Cub Day Camp is ready to start accepting registrations on 1/30/2019. Registration this year is through your pack.
Dates:--> June 3-6, 2019 <--
Times: --> 2:30pm -8:30pm <--
Location: Wills Park, Equestrian Center in Alpharetta
All Packs with registered campers will be required to meet the 3:1 Camper to Full-time Adult Volunteer ratio. For more information on the Pack requirements, please see the Pack Leaders page of our website.
Individual registration is now open.
We do understand there have been issues with Packs and the registration system and wanted to make sure every youth had an opportunity to attend camp. If you have registered with you pack please continue with that registration. Do not register twice. There is no late registration fee either. Price is still $120 for Packs or Individual
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with registration questions
If the dates for our camp doesn't work for you, have now fear. There are many others throughout the council. We all run very similar programs and have a great time. Check out this link for more details on the other day camps around the Atlanta Area Council.
All youth volunteering to serve at camp MUST fill out the volunteer registration below. Those wishing to apply for the SPL or ASPL position must also fill out the SPL job Application.
Some Important notes:
- Scout, BSA are volunteers, just like adults. Know some that need service hours? Cub Camp is a great way to give back.
- Want to have more kids shooting on the range at one time? We are required to maintain a 8 youth to one trained Rangemaster ratio. Sign up to be on the Shooting Sports team...
- Rangmaster Training Registration is now OPEN.