Digital Learning Information
Please review each of the following items carefully to understand the details for your child's grade level.
Infinite Campus and the Campus Portal
Don't have a Campus Portal Account? If you have a student that currently attends a North Penn school and would like to request a portal account, please send an email to with your students name, birthdate, school and grade level to email@example.com.
Middle School (7-9)
High School (10-12)
Non-Public Student Information
Have Questions? Contact Us!
Chromebook and Infinite Campus Portal Family Tech Support
**Starting in the August of 2018, Chromebook Students ~ All Chromebooks will come with a case. The cases MUST stay on in order for the Accidental Damage Protection (ADP) warranty to cover the device. The new model is Acer C751T. Please note this model uses a different charger (USB C).
Chromebook ADP (Accidental Damage Protection) Waiver Application ~ Please note: the waiver application is good for one year. Parents/Guardians are asked to apply each year. You will be notified by email if your waiver has been approved or if additional documentation is required prior to approval.
Note: PYAP Students do NOT need to pay the ADP Fee.
K-5 Optional Device Distribution Communication ~ March 21, 2020 ~ 3000+ devices distributed, thank you parents for coming out on the first day of spring!!!
This update shares the link for our parent feedback on the Digital Learning program.
This update includes summer storage & use details and ADP fee payment options for 19-20.
For students who received Chromebooks prior to the 18-19 school year, cases are recommended for carrying and protecting the Chromebook.
Case Options for AcerC738T:
Color Padded Carrying Case- currently sold on Amazon, available in 6 colors.
iPearl m Cover Hard Shell Case - currently sold on Amazon, available in 9 colors. (Note: This case does not work in full tablet mode)
Chromebook Accidental Protection Warranty
We would like all students to use these devices not only at school but also at home. Therefore, we will be charging an insurance fee of $30/year to cover the warranty (special pricing typically offered for the following year from mid-April to September 30 is $26).
Accidental Damage Protection Specifics Include:
- Yearly accidental damage protection
- Battery replacement each year, if needed
- One complete replacement of the device within the life of the warranty
- Two claims per year on parts (Please note: We do not encourage a warranty claim to be used for a lost power cord as the power cords are sold online and in local stores for approximately $11. Most damage claims cost approximately $80 to $160 on average. You will be billed for the cost of repair if your child turns his/her Chromebook in for a third damage claim within the same school year.
- Accidents may include drops, falls and/or other collisions. The warranty does not include theft.
What is a Chromebook?
How did this initiative have input from Community?