Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
1. Can I order videos of more than 60 seconds in length?
Yes, a video could be of any duration ranging from a minute to higher. The cost of the video upto initial 1 minute is the regular price, however, further duration costs according to slots of 30 seconds. In case the overall duration is not required to be more than 30 seconds the cost of the video will be charged at 75% of the respective per minute package price.
2. Can I purchase multiple quantity of videos in one package?
Plural number of videos could be booked at once. The video types could be delivered to a client simultaneously or one after the other as requested during order placement.
3. Is it possible to create/edit videos from different styles to form one single video? At what price is it done?
Yes it is possible to mix different styles of video services to form a single video type. Integration of videos coming from different forms looks great and cost can be communicated after reviewing the duration of different styles.
4. What if I need additional revisions at any point of time?
The revisions are subject to the feasibility of the changes being asked. If it is possible to be done we could do it at 20% additional cost per revision for which a client has to give a formal approval with payment transfer for further proceedings.
5. Is the revision time also included in the delivery turnaround time of package?
The fully revised version of video does not fall under the final delivery turnaround time. However, we still do our best efforts not to extend the wait for more than 4-5 working days. The final version is also subject to the settlement of outstanding, which if not done contains watermark throughout the entire play length.
6. Is it possible to incorporate few changes after the final video is rendered?
Yes, at additional render cost you can request the changes.
7. Can I change the script once it's been finalized and approved?
Changing a script once it’s been sent for studio recording and production is not in the scope of package deliverable, However in case if you need to make any kind of changes in script once approved, can be done at extra cost.
8. I have custom requirements that do not fit in the given packages, what can I do?
We do accept assignments for custom projects. The costing of such projects depends upon the time and efforts involved into it hence the pricing of such projects are custom.
9. What is the standard process after a package is booked?
When we take a formal order a service request is generated which goes through a series of tasks. It starts with requirement gathering, followed by script writing, voiceover, screenplay building, animation & voice sync and delivery of beta preview. We take the feedback on the beta preview video and provide the final video based on the feedback from the client.
10. What information am I required to share in order to start work?
We mandatorily share a requirement gathering form with every client at the start of each project. This needs to be filled and sent back to us. This basically contains list of all information that needs to be shared. However, we need a high resolution logo, contact information among other details.
11. What if my audience doesn’t largely understand English, do you provide videos in other languages too?
We have done videos in languages other than English. In case a video needs to be translated we could do it too. But these packages are only for English & Hindi Languages. In case if you need video in any other language, contact us.
12. Is there a provision of discount to the standard pricing in case I provide script and voiceover from my end?
Our videos come under a complete package deal, hence we do not provide discount to such services.
13. Do you provide the source files of the videos that you produce?
We do not provide raw files to any video owner due to certain technical limitations.
14. What are the methods through which you accept payments?
We accept payments through online bank transfers, cheques, cash, PayTm and Google pay.
15. Can I place an order from places outside India & USA?
Yes, orders could be placed from anywhere in the world. For the payments being remitted from other than India we accept payments in US Dollars.
16. In what format do you deliver videos?
Our animated videos are delivered in only mp4 format. Apart from this we can deliver the video in any standard format, If you want to confirm your format requirement, contact us before ordering.
17. What is the mode of video delivery you generally use?
We usually upload the videos on our online cloud server and send a downloadable link. In special cases we send a video through wetransfer too.
18. Do you also provide renders in higher resolution?
A higher resolution video of 1080p is provided at a nominal extra charge.
19. I need another lower resolution version of the same video, do you provide it?
A lower resolution of the video is produced too in order to circulate through mobile platforms, that is chargeable.
20. Am I liable to pay extra if I need a quicker delivery of my video?
There is a provision of faster delivery of videos upon request which is chargeable to the customer as extra efforts and resources are deployed to meet the requirements in a rush.
21. My video has come with a watermark, how can this be removed?
The video containing watermark indicates pending outstanding as described by the accounts department or its not the final render of the video. The watermark is removed only if the balance payment is settled and finalized the delivery.
22. I have to change the logo in my previously existing video, can it be done? What if I need a motion friendly logo in the place.
Changes to the logo fall under the edits to the video and charged the same as extra revisions. Animated / motion logo are a different form of video making and doing such animation is charged extra, however, if such a byte is provided by a client, normal edit charges are applied.
23. I want the same video in 2-3 languages, how are the charges incurred?
The charges are broken in three parts, namely, writing a script in the other languages, doing the voiceover upon the same and syncing it in the video. The charges are separately applicable for each different language asked.
24. I need a Non Disclosure Agreement signed before we begin, will you sign it?
Yes, we sign a Non Disclosure Agreement to protect the interests of clients confidentiality. We will send it through email for reference.
25. Do I get any discount for placing orders in bulk?
Yes, there is a provision of discount on bulk orders, however, such offer vary from time to time hence a personal contact is required to discuss the running offer in detail.
26. Is there a scope of profit sharing if I feed continuous video projects to Novela Films?
We have associate partnership and referral programmes in place and a well defined sharing structure. More details can be known by reaching us in person.
27. Can I change the voiceover once done?
Voiceover can be only changed if you agree to pay the extra cost for the changes, as tangible charges such as studio, artist and transportation is associated with this process.
28. Is there any refund policy?
No, we don’t have any refund policy as nature of our business is intangible. Once the order is placed, can’t be cancelled.