Rome- Republic & Empire PowerPoint Project
Mission: Students will focus on the impact and actions that were taken during the Roman Republic & Empire. In addition, students will be required to use internet research skills and PowerPoint to complete their project.
Guidelines--- This Ancient Roman project will be a minimum of 6 slides:
1. Cover Slide- with image, text, essential question or objective
2. Informational side- background information & four facts about your topic (1-2 slides)
3. Additional information- importance of the topic. Four important facts/ideas on how this influenced the Roman Republic & Empire (1-2 slides)
4. Most important story/action your topic is known for (1 slide)
5. 4-6 photos, graphics, data, memes and/or artwork on the topic (1-2 slides)
6. Summarize, in one paragraph, why this topic is important to our unit- Roman Republic & Empire. *4-7 sentences (1 slide)
7. Sources- list which websites you used (1 slide) DIRECT URLs- no “google.com” and you cannot use Wikipedia (EXIT TICKET)
COPYING & PASTING WILL RESULT IN POINT DEDUCTIONS. THIS PROJECT IS MEANT TO BE FUN, SO BE CREATIVE AND MAKE GOOD USE OF ANIMATIONS AND PICTURES YOU CHOOSE TO FEATURE. Due Tuesday, May 31st .