Welcome to the NMS Yearbook Club website!
Who may join?
- Students from grades 6- 8 are welcome to participate.
What will we do?
- Students will be expected to work together to produce a yearbook by taking pictures of various clubs, sports, activities, candids, etc. In addition, students will be responsible for choosing any themes and/quotes, designing pages, checking/editing work and other tasks pertaining to creating the NMS yearbook.
Where and when do we meet?
- Students will meet on various days TBD (at least once a week) until the yearbook has been completed.
- Students will meet in room 223 after "all remaining students" are called for dismissal at the end of the school day.
Why choose to join NMS Yearbook Club?
- Students get to create a "keepsake" for all NMS students to enjoy!
- It's fun, and you get the opportunity to work with friends and/or to make new friends!
How do I join?
- Students should attend the informational meeting, get a yearbook meeting schedule for the year, and return a parent/guardian signed permission slip in order to attend meetings. If you cannot attend the informational meeting, see Mrs. Crandall for the appropriate needed forms and club details.