The junior programme of learning is designed to:
- Enable all learners to gain coverage of all nine learning areas
- Includes a range of teaching and learning modes: co-construction, small group activities, seminars, workshops, online...
- Encourages critical and creative thinking
- Is framed by inquiry and involves independent an cooperative learning activities
Junior students will take three Modules, two Spin classes, and two Skills classes.
- They will also have a Project day on Wednesday.
- To find out more information on Modules, Spins, Skills, and Projects go to the drop-down menu under 'Junior Programme'.
Telephone: +64 9 401 3200
Fax: +64 9 401 2378
Text: +64 027 931 6911
62 Mangakahia Rd Kaikohe, 0405
PO Box 261 Kaikohe, 0440 Northland