On this page you will find the calendar, a list of classroom expectations and supplies, a well as information we are using in class. Please email me if you have questions that are not answered on the site.
Yo quiero ser - Nubeluz
Used in class 11/6/19
The kids sing about what they might want to be when they grow up. we're using it to help us learn about professions!
¿Quién toca la puerta?
¿Puede cambiar su destino?
Used in class 10/15/19
Luis and María sing a song to help Big Bird understand that «Me gusta» means I like.
No me gusta
Not to be outdone, Oscar has to sing about all the things he does not like to do, using «no me gusta»
Here is the "wildebeast" video we used for Movie Talk on Thursday, September 12. Feel free to review it - see if you can narrate it in your head!
Los Pollitos Dicen Pío Pío Pío
Here is the video we were using in class to help us learn Spanish. Watching it a few times on your own can help you understand it more quickly.
- 3-ring binder with 5 tabbed dividers
- Loose-leaf paper
- Pen or pencil
- School Agenda
- Speak Spanish, not English
2. Be respectful of yourself, your teachers, your classmates, and your school.
3. Come to class prepared with the materials you need to do your work.
4. Pay attention to your teacher.
5. Participate actively and ask questions when you don’t understand.
6. Spend some time every day looking over your stories, vocab lists, etc.
7. Complete all assignments on time.
8. Practice and re-do everything until you understand it.
9. Attend class every day.
**All regulations from the Student Handbook also apply.