- Open to ALL students in K-12 in NASD
- ONE entry per student in each category
- Entries must be submitted to school office between JAN. 21 - FEB. 14, 2020
- Address theme "The More we respect and understand one another, a better world it will be..."
4. Judging Criteria
- Originality, Creativity, Support of Theme, Artistic Endeavor
A winner from each grade cluster will be selected within each category.
Each winner will be presented with a certificate and $25.00 gift card
Superintendent & School Board Award reception will be held on March 25, 2020
Questions may be directed to: email@example.com