The mission of the Norman Public Schools Library Program is to create lifelong readers who are effective and efficient consumers of information and knowledge.
To accomplish this mission:
- Librarians work cooperatively with teachers and others to integrate information skills with classroom content.
- Library media programs provide intellectual and physical access to materials in a variety of formats.
- A partnership is essential to the success of this mission. It requires the active involvement and support of the administration, teachers, and school community.
Hello, and welcome to the Cleveland Library home page! Teachers, students, and parents alike can use this page to do the following:
1. Learn more about the library, its mission, and why it's an integral part of Cleveland
2. Find information about upcoming events
3. Access the library catalog (Cleveland's and Public) and a wealth of resources
Please use the links at the top of this page to find the above information and more.
The library is excited to partner with you in the education of your children/students this year at Cleveland!