Post Secondary

Post-Secondary Institutions

The following websites will provide information on programs and admission requirements:

Information regarding financial assistance can be found at:

Student Aid

You may need to look at other options after leaving high school:

High School Equivalency

In some cases, students may leave high school before graduation. High school equivalency programs are available in cases such as this.

College and University


Entering the Workforce

Youth Retention and Attraction Strategy


You can contact Ms. Watton via email at the following:

or by calling the School at (709) 834-2081/2082