Ms. Kehoe's Class
Welcome to our classroom webpage! I will update this page every Monday with notes and reminders for the week. Please remember to refer to our monthly calendar each day as well.
Notes and reminders for the week of....
February 18th - February 21st
- Please review the letters that have been taught to date (Aa, Ff, Hh, Pp, Ss, Tt, Rr, Dd, Ee, Ll, Oo, Cc, Nn, Ii, Bb, Mm, Vv, Ww). Students should be able to identify each letter in both uppercase and lowercase form, produce the associated sound and provide a word for each letter sound.
- Please return your child's mailbag to school each day.
- Homework folders were sent home today. Please return folders and baggie book on Thursday.
- Pink Shirt Day will be next Wednesday, February 26th.
- Yearbook order forms have been sent home. If you wish to purchase a yearbook, the deadline to order is March 10th, 2020
- The following KinderStart sessions are left for the 2019-20 school year. These sessions will take place on the following dates:
Friday, February 28th
Friday, March 27th
Friday, April 24th
There will be no classes for our regular Kindergarten students on these dates.
- Please return library books to school before next library day. Library days are indicated on monthly calendars.
- Kindergarten Lifetouch photos will be taken Thursday, March 12th
- There is a Teacher Professional Development Day on Friday, March 13th. There will be no school for students on this day.
- Please ensure you child is dressed for outside play each day. With the weather getting colder, a hat and mittens should packed for your child each day. We also ask that an extra pair of socks be packed for your child.
Some concepts we are currently learning about:
- Letter Ww
If you would like to contact me, my email is email@example.com.
If you are on twitter, please follow our class account - Ms. Kehoe's Kindergarten Class or @KehoeMs
Have a SUPER week everyone!