ISEA SPONSORED ONE WEEK SHORT TERM COURSE ON BIOMETRICS
07-11, August 2017
Biometric technology has been used for recognizing a person based on a physiological or behavioural characteristic such as fingerprint, palmprint, face, handgeometry, iris, signature, etc. The number of security breaches and transaction fraud increases day by day. The need for highly secure identification and personal verification biometric technologies are becoming apparent in government offices, banking sectors, law enforcement, health and social services. The course will cover the following topics.
- Introduction to Image Processing
- Introduction to Biometrics
- Introduction to MATLAB and ImageJ
- Filtering and Enhancement
- Feature Extraction and Classifier Design
- Uni and Multimodal Biometrics
Last Date for online or offline registration: 3rd August 2017.
List of participants.