- Non-stationary behaviour of hydro-climatic extremes: Detection and Modelling
- Climate change impacts on hydrology
- Optimization in hydrological modelling
- Urban flooding and flood frequency analysis
- Remote Sensing: Satellite Altimetry; LULC modelling
GTA: Global Temperature Anomaly
The covariate and parameter uncertainties in non‐stationary extreme rainfall return levels.
Modelling Parameter uncertainty through Bayes MH algorith
Circos diagram shows the ENSO indicator for modeling monsoon season extreme rainfall over India. Purple, pink and orange colors in the Circos diagram indicate the ENSO indices SOI, SST and MEI respectively. Values on the inner circle represent the number of grids while the values on the outer circle represent the percentage.
Circos diagram shows the ENSO indicator for modeling non-monsoon season extreme rainfall over India.