Noncommutative Geometry and its applications @ NISER
January 6-10, 2020
“Noncommutative geometry and its applications (NCGA @ NISER)” is a common platform at NISER where mathematicians gather to discuss current and emerging topics in NCG and explore possibilities of interdisciplinary research in the level of functional analysis and mathematical physics.
NCGA @ NISER aims at attracting contributions by senior and young researchers from all over India and abroad that can support existing and future challenges in NCG and related fields. The conference blends together motivational expository lectures in workshop sessions, plenary and contributory lecture sessions, and platform for collaborating and networking opportunities.
NCGA @ NISER also encourages and promotes young and early career researchers to flourish with their research involvement.
- Introduction to Quantum Stochastic Processes, with Emphasis on Independent Increment Processes by Uwe Franz (Besançon)
- Noncommutative bundles and connections by Giovanni Landi (Trieste)
- Dilation theory: fresh directions with new applications by Orr Shalit (Technion)
- B. V. Rajarama Bhat (ISI Bangalore)
- Tirthankar Bhattacharyya (IISc Bangalore)
- Partha Sarathi Chakraborty (ISI Kolkata)
- Debashish Goswami (ISI Kolkata)
- Gadadhar Mishra (IISc Bangalore)
- Arup Kumar Pal (ISI Delhi)
There will be no registration fees. However, due to limitation of funds and resources, preference will be given to the researchers working in the theme of NCGA@NISER. Partial/full travel support to the Indian doctoral students and postdoctoral fellows will provided subject to the availability of funds. We will take care of the local hospitalities including single/sharing accommodation of doctoral and postdoctoral fellows at NISER guest house. Food will be arranged for all registered participants.
- If you are a faculty member, please directly write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are a senior research student or a post doc fellow, please write to email@example.com with your CV and ask your supervisor/mentor for a letter of recommendation.
Application deadline of November 30, 2019.
To be updated
To be updated
National Institute of Science Education and Research Bhubaneswar, P.O. Jatni, Khurda 752050, Odisha, India
- How to reach (click here for map)
By Bus: From Baramunda bus stop come to Khurda bypass square. Get share auto to reach NISER gate.
By Train: Get down at the Khurda Road Junction railway station and exit from the station through platform number 1. You will get share auto to reach NISER gate.
By Air: From Bhubaneswar Airport you can hire prepaid Taxi/OLA/UBER to reach NISER (Jatni Campus) gate.