Goals for 2018-2019
Collaboration with teachers and grade levels:
- Communicate with ILT members on a regular basis (twice a month) to get input concerning what library activities will best support the classroom.
- Attend PLCs or planning sessions on a monthly basis to ensure that I know what is currently being covered in the classroom.
- More effective technology collaboration with teachers
Work on updating blog with information about what is happening in the library as well as teaching and learning tips:
- After a successful activity, take time to blog about the activity
- Post my newsletters through a tagging system in blogger
- Add a page for technology tips and tools
Provide a more open and authentic use of our Maker Space items.
- After school coding club for kids will be implemented
- Maker Space time during recess - plan is in progress
- Makers with a Cause - see Gina Seymour's book. I plan to focus some of my Maker Space projects around specific areas that we need to address related to Social Emotional Learning.
More involvement and understanding of curriculum in NISD
- Set aside time to study and internalize the district curriculum
- Applied to be on the curriculum writing team
- Will attend Engage sessions related to curriculum as possible.