North Hunterdon-Voorhees
Student Assistance Program

What does a SAC do and how can they help?

A Student Assistance Counselor (SAC) is a professional within the high school whose role includes but is not limited to counseling, curriculum development for health classes, school wide prevention for faculty and students, and parent and student information regarding mental health as well as substance abuse. Find out more HERE!

I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the water to create many ripples. -Mother Theresa

Who are the SACs for NH-V?

North Hunterdon

Tara Kraatz

Mrs. Tara Kraatz

Where can I find Mrs. Kraatz?

The SAC office is located within the Guidance Department at North Hunterdon. my office is the last door on the left in the guidance hallway!


Cristina Lanzilotta

Ms. Cristina Lanzilotta, LPC, NCC
908-638-2199 ext. 7475

Where can I find Ms. Lanzilotta?

The SAC office is the second door on the right within the Counseling Suite, which is right next to the Senior Mall!

How do I schedule a meeting with the SAC?

Feel free to email to set up an appointment or stop by our offices at anytime, our doors are always open!

Managing Stress in the Aftermath of a School Shooting

Talking to children about the shooting
How to talk to youth about scary events
Teens Talking About Frightening Events

What are you looking for?

Diversity, Equity & Inclusion

Diversity, Equity & Inclusion

Family Resources

Family Resources

Mental Health

Mental Health

Mindfulness & Meditation

Mindfulness & Meditation

Substance Abuse & Addiction

Substance Abuse & Addiction

Academic Supports

Academic Supports

Looking for a therapist? Check out!

This is an amazing resource that allows you search through local therapists and filter by insurance network, gender and speciality!

Perform Care NJ 1-877-652-7624
Perform Care NJ 1-877-652-7624

Perform Care NJ


Additional Resources

The Help App is a collection of local, state and national hotlines, textlines and resources. Find resources on drugs/alcohol, suicide/self-harm, mental health, bullying, abuse/domestic violence and more!
In collaboration with Hunterdon Central’s Code Club, Positive YOUth created the Help App, an amazing resource for Hunterdon County teens and families. This app provides text and call hotline information regarding alcohol/drugs, suicide, and self-harm, mental health, etc. Scan the QR code to the left to get the free app.

Local Resource-
NJ Suicide Prevention Hotline
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline Hotline
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline Hotline in Spanish
Crisis Text Line
NJ Mobile Response
Family Helpline
National Hunger Hotline
Center for Hope and Safety