Testing Center (113E)
Welcome to the new Testing Center website! Please fill out the form below if you need to send a student down, preferably in the morning but by the period before the test. This will help us prepare ahead for any number of students and ensures that we have space. You may enter multiple students on one form if they take the same test during the same period. Thank you!
The Testing Center is located in room 113E, the small room next to the library. Please enter through the hallway by the Guidance Office. Students coming down during Study Hall must inform their study hall teacher that they will come here.
Please refer to the IA Schedule below in case of an absence. Typically if an IA is out, the Testing Center for their period is closed.
Testing Center Instructional Assistants Schedule:
- Period 1 - Danielle Martin (A-day), Sharmaine DaCosta (B-day)
- Period 2 - Sharon Cummings
- Period 3 - Danielle Martin
- Period 4 - Maria Bennett (1st), Diana Bereck (2nd)
- Period 5 - Sharmaine DaCosta
- Period 6 - Danielle Martin
- Period 7 - Maria Bennett
- Period 8 - Sharon Cummings