93 Pulpit Harbor Road, North Haven , Maine 04853
Tel. 207-867-4707 • Fax 207-867-4438
• PTO Meeting on Thursday, February 15th at 4 p.m.
• Desserts for D.C. & Open Mic at Waterman's on Thursday, February 15th at 7 p.m.
• Monday, February 19th - Friday, February 23 - Winter Break - No School
Fall School Board Update 2017
- The NHCS School Board has been hard at work this past year, focused on improvements both inside and outside the school building for the benefit of our kids. The board....more
- Crocus Planting
Monday, February 12, 2018
- Pledge of Allegiance at the Flagpole at 8:20 a.m.
- Middle School House Meeting at 8:30 a.m.
- Pee Wee (gr. 2nd - 4th) Basketball practice in the NHCS Gym at 3 - 4 p.m.
Tuesday, February 13, 2018
• High School House Staff Meeting at 7:40 a.m.
• High School House Meeting at 10:55 a.m.
• Hot Lunch (Grades 9-12 at 11:50 a.m.; Grades K-8 at 12:15 p.m.): Wing & Baked Beans
• Facilities Committee Meeting at 6 p.m.
Wednesday, February 14, 2018
• School Board Strategic Planning Workshop at 8:30 a.m.
• Hot Lunch at 12 p.m. (Grades 9-12 at 11:50 a.m.; Grades K-8 at 12:15 p.m.): Hot Dogs with all the fixings
• Early Release Day at 2 p.m.
• Pee Wee (gr. 2nd - 4th) Basketball practice in the NHCS Gym at 4 - 5 p.m.
• Policy Committee Meeting at 4 p.m.
• School Board Meeting in the NHCS Library at 5 p.m.
Thursday, February 15, 2018
• Middle School House Staff Meeting at 7:30 a.m.
• Hot Lunch (Grades 9-12 at 11:50 a.m.; Grades K-8 at 12:15 p.m.): Lasagna
• PTO Meeting at 4 p.m.
• Desserts for D.C. & Open Mic ar Watermans at 7 p.m.
Friday, February 16, 2018
• A regular Friday Schedule
Monday, February 19th - Friday, February 23rd Winter Break - No School
Visit Our Facebook Page
Tuesday, February 6 , 2018
Tacos, Salad & Fruit
Wednesday, February 7 , 2018
Pulled Pork Sandwiches,
Salad & Fruit
Thursday, February 8 , 2018
Pasta with Sauce,
Salad & Fruit
Community Forum Links Below
The Board's Statement on Equity for All
adopted at the March 7, 2017 School Board Meeting
“North Haven Community School has always been motivated by its core values of Competence, Compassion, Challenge, and Community. The Board, Administration and Staff of NHCS wish to reaffirm that our sense of community means that we cherish each student. It is our belief that all students, regardless of race, religion, gender identity, sexuality, ability and socio-economic status, should be supported in obtaining an excellent education at North Haven Community School. Students must feel safe and included in order to learn. We will continue to honor and support in policy and sentiment, a safe, inclusive, and equitable learning environment for all students and staff.”