Singapore's only portable scientific method of improving the efficiency and performance of Air Conditioning and refrigeration systems
97% of climate scientists believe that climate change is real.
Energy efficiency has proven to be a highly effective approach to reducing carbon emissions. It is also low-risk and is largely considered as an investment with very positive returns.
What energy efficiency doesn't have is a compelling case to drive people to take action. Until now.
What we aim for it to make energy efficiency effortless, available to everyone and at a very attractive price point.
The ClimaCheck technologies offers a total solution for performance inspection, analysis and monitoring of heat pumps, air-conditioning, refrigeration systems and water chillers. Within 30 minutes of connecting sensors, you’ll have a complete analysis and documentation of plant performance and all component functions. This brings to light common, yet often hidden, problems with building equipment affecting efficiency and leading to wasted energy and increased maintenance and failure rates.
OUR CORE PRODUCTS
ClimaCheck Onsite (Portable) ClimaCheck Online (Permanent)
Measure, Analyze, Benchmark, Validate & Optimize
ηEXERGY provides the Award-Winning Energy Efficiency tool, ClimaCheck. It is a powerful, comprehensive IoT tool to diagnose the performance of any vapour-compression cycle using Advanced Thermodynamics and Fault-Detection and Diagnostics (FDD) software. This non-invasive method offers equipment performance assessments in under 30 minutes.
“ To Measure is To Know ”
- Capacity/Energy Efficiency/COP (Coefficient of Performance)
- Systems Efficiency Index (SEI)
- Compressor efficiency and total energy consumption over time
- Condenser & Evaporator efficiency (inlet/outlet temperatures, temperature differences)
- Expansion Valve function (superheat values)
- Control Functions and Performance at different
- Refrigerant charge, leak detection
- Buildings energy signature for heating and/or cooling
- Alarms for Pressure, Temperature, Power, etc
Know all these parameters 24/7, at your fingertips
Anywhere with an internet connection
The System Effieciency Index (SEI)
Developed by European research and academic institutions as the best way to rank chiller efficiency in a holistic was plus individual components