Transcript Request

Transcript Request for Graduated Students

Click here for the Transcript Request Form for former students

IMPORTANT NOTE: This form is for students who have already graduated from Newtown High School.

Transcript Request for Current Students

Seniors who want to have a transcript sent to colleges must put their request in Naviance.

If a parent/student needs a transcript for a Permit/Insurance, the student can see either Mrs. Dannen or Mrs. Francke in the School Counseling Office