Upcoming Group Programs
All groups require a parent or caregiver and a Behavioural Interventionist attending with children. (Helps you learn along with them the tools so you can use them at home. )
Workshops for Ages 13 and up do not require this. For younger children, please call to talk to us about the suitability of your child being able to participate without assistance.
Call with questions you may have. We have new programs coming up in Winter 2018. Registration is open now. Spots are limited. We run these in Kamloops, and we are expanding to Merritt, BC.
1. Social Navigators Programs (using material written by Michelle Garcia Winner, Social Thinking (r))
2. Cooking Programs/(Practical Life Skills/ Social Skills)
3. Taming the Worry Dragons (adapted from BC Children's Hospital for dealing with Anxiety)
4. Zones of Regulation (r)(helps children with emotional regulation)
5. NEW World of Ryuu (fantasy game of dragons evolving to help humans, solving social challenges)
6. Playtime with Zeebu and Neek (for preschool children)