Nevada R-V Foundation
Established in 1996 by the Nevada R-V Board of Education, the Nevada R-V Foundation's sole purpose is to support the educational mission of the Nevada R-V School District.
Opportunities for giving to the Nevada R-V Foundation include, but are not limited to: programs, departments, capital improvements and scholarships. For more information on planned giving or to make a donation, please contact Kevin McKinley.
Contributions to the Foundation are tax deductible by donors for Federal income, estate and gift tax purposes. Contributors may take advantage of the Foundation's IRS tax exempt status as a 501 (C) (3) organization.
In May 2018 thanks to our generous donors we provided:
- $193,350.00 in R-5 Foundation Scholarships
- Over 180 monetary awards given to our graduates
- 14 new scholarships in 2018 alone
The William E. Wynn Jr. & Betty Wynn Family Scholarship
- Dr. Thomas Bunton, President of the Board
- Jan Benbrook, Vice President
- Shirley Rainey
- Joe Swearingen
- Dr. Tyson Beshore, R-V Superintendent
- Jay Sloniker, R-V Board President
- Katie Pettibon, Treasurer
The Lt. Governor William & Joanne Phelps Leadership Scholarship