To Enroll at Springville High School, please follow the steps below.
Step 1 - Determine Residency Status
All students living with their parents or guardian inside of the city limits of Springville City are welcome to enroll at Springville High.
Students not living with their biological parent or guardian must visit with Troy Bohling before enrolling. He can be contacted at 801-354-7420. His office is in the Nebo School District Offices at 350 S Main, Spanish Fork, UT.
Students whose school of residency is inside of Nebo School District that would like to attend Springville High, must apply for Open Enrollment. Details can be found on the Nebo School District Web Site.
Step 2 - Complete Online Registration Process
Follow the steps found in the link below to complete essential student information online.
Please note -
- a new student is any students that has never been enrolled in any Nebo School District school
- a current student is any student that has been enrolled in Nebo School District at any time
Step 3 - Provide required documentation to the Counseling Secretary
Please bring the following documents to the Counseling Office at Springville High School
- Two official documents proving residency - Examples
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Record
- Official Transcript showing credit earned from 9th grade to present time
- Checkout sheet with exit grades or withdrawal date on official transcript
- Current IEP or 504 if applicable
Some of this information can be requested from your previous school if needed. Please note that this will delay the registration process
Step 4 - Meet with Registrar
Springville High School's registrar will verify all of the above information and enroll the student at Springville High.
You will then select your classes and leave your worksheet with the registrar. Your counselor will then build your schedule, within 24-48 hours during the summer and at their next available moment during the school year. Registrar will notify you when your schedule will be available.
Step 6 - Visit with Finance and the Main Office
With the students schedule, you will be able to pay fees in the finance office.
The main office will
- Assign lockers (if desired)
- Print a student ID Card (for new students after October, new students who enroll before October will receive a card with all other students.