Course Planning & Graduation information

DSU, SUU, Westminster & SNOW will be providing fee waivers for any student who applies at SHS during UCAW.

Apply for College

Representatives from Utah Colleges/Universities will be here at SHS to assist you in the Application process. You will need your Drivers Licence and Social Security number to apply. Bring a debit or Credit card to pay the application fee, if you can not afford to pay the fee speak to your counselor BEFORE attending any of the sessions.

ONLINE Education

Utah Students Connect (see your counselor to sign up) Other Online Options