NCSU Econometrics workshop
The NCSU's regular workshop is taking place at North Carolina State University, in room 4210 of Nelson Hall, from 3:00pm to 4:15pm. Here's a map of the campus. Nelson Hall is on the top-left of the North campus.
The Triangle Econometrics Workshop (TEW) is now taking place at the headquarters building of the Research Triangle Foundation (RTF) of North Carolina from 3:00pm to 4:30pm. The address is 12 Davis Drive, Research Triangle Park, NC 27709.
March 1, Friday (NCSU), Mehmet Caner (Ohio State University)
- October 29 (NCSU), Wenhao Cui (NCSU): "Laplace Estimator of Integrated Volatility When Sampling Times Are Possibly Endogenous "
- November 8 (NCSU), Ximing Wu (Texas A&M): "Gaussian Process Modeling of Non-Stationary Crop Yield Distributions."
- November 15 (NCSU), Ruixuan Liu (Emory): "Sample Selection Models with Monotone Control Functions"
- December 7: 2018 Triangle Econometrics Conference.
- March 22 (NCSU), Leland Farmer (University of Virginia): "Pockets of Predictability"
- April 5 (NCSU), Yonghong An (Texas A&M): "Who pays for WIC's formula? A structural analysis of the US infant formula market"
- May 3 (NCSU), Daniela Osterrieder (Rutgers): "Evaluating Panel Regression Estimators in Corporate Finance: Evidence from CEO Pay"
- November 3 (NCSU), Valentin Verdier (UNC Chapel Hill): "Estimation and Inference for Linear Models with Two-Way Fixed Effects and Sparsely Matched Data".
- December 1: 2017 Triangle Econometrics Conference.