NCSU Econometrics workshop
The NCSU's regular workshop is taking place at North Carolina State University, in room 4210 of Nelson Hall, from 3:00pm to 4:15pm. Here's a map of the campus. Nelson Hall is on the top-left of the North campus.
The Triangle Econometrics Workshop (TEW) is now taking place at the headquarters building of the Research Triangle Foundation (RTF) of North Carolina from 3:00pm to 4:30pm. The address is 12 Davis Drive, Research Triangle Park, NC 27709.
- January 23 (NCSU), Ali Habibnia (Virginia Tech): "Forecasting in Big Data Environments: an Adaptable and Automated Shrinkage Estimation of Neural Networks (AAShNet)".
- February 13 (NCSU), Karun Adusumilli (Penn): "Dynamically Optimal Treatment Allocation Using Reinforcement Learning".
- February 20 (NCSU), Xiaoting Sun (SFU): "Identification and Estimation in Many-to-One Two-Sided Matching without Transfers".
- February 27 (NCSU), Christoph Breunig (Emory): "Adaptive, Rate-Optimal Testing in Instrumental Variables Models"
- Canceled: April 2 (NCSU), Dennis Kristensen (UCL)
- Canceled: April 3, Friday (NCSU), Mikkel Plagborg-Møller (Princeton)
- Canceled: April 9 (NCSU), Anna Mikusheva (MIT)
- September 26 (NCSU), Kenichi Nagasawa (Warwick): "Identification and Estimation of Group-Level Partial Effects".
- September 30 (NCSU), Junnan He (Sciences Po): "A Test for Sparsity". This seminar will be at 1:30pm-2:45pm in the Nelson Hall Boardroom.
- December 6: 2019 Triangle Econometrics Conference
- February 15 (NCSU), Eric Gautier (Toulouse): "Adaptive estimation in the linear random coefficients model when regressors have limited variation"
- March 1 (NCSU), Mehmet Caner (Ohio State University), "High Dimensional Linear GMM"
- October 29 (NCSU), Wenhao Cui (NCSU): "Laplace Estimator of Integrated Volatility When Sampling Times Are Possibly Endogenous "
- November 8 (NCSU), Ximing Wu (Texas A&M): "Gaussian Process Modeling of Non-Stationary Crop Yield Distributions."
- November 15 (NCSU), Ruixuan Liu (Emory): "Sample Selection Models with Monotone Control Functions"
- December 7: 2018 Triangle Econometrics Conference.
- March 22 (NCSU), Leland Farmer (University of Virginia): "Pockets of Predictability"
- April 5 (NCSU), Yonghong An (Texas A&M): "Who pays for WIC's formula? A structural analysis of the US infant formula market"
- May 3 (NCSU), Daniela Osterrieder (Rutgers): "Evaluating Panel Regression Estimators in Corporate Finance: Evidence from CEO Pay"
- November 3 (NCSU), Valentin Verdier (UNC Chapel Hill): "Estimation and Inference for Linear Models with Two-Way Fixed Effects and Sparsely Matched Data".
- December 1: 2017 Triangle Econometrics Conference.