The annual NAMI Indiana State Conference is a collaboration of experts, policy makers, advocates and people living with mental illnesses. This conference helps to exhibit the newest and proven ways to get people into and to maintain recovery.
Our annual conference also looks at policies that are helping to end stigma and create opportunities for people living with mental illnesses and their support system.
NAMI Indiana is working to put together the most relevant topics for people living with a mental illness and their loved ones. The 2018 topics will include:
- Access to housing
- Accessing assistance and services
- Planning for a mental health crisis
- How technology is changing the landscape
- Faith and mental health
- Physical therapy for the brain
- Up to 4.5 CEUs for social workers, addiction counselors, marriage & family therapists and mental health counselors via the Indiana Professional Licensing Agency.
- Four hours of ILEA credits are available for law enforcement professionals through the Indiana Law Enforcement Academy
- CEUs come with registration.