Want to stay connected to our classroom? Below you will see several ways.
- Ms. Dusch has a classroom instagram to share pics of the room and things our class does. It is updated occasionally and NEVER has students names on it. Please check it out at https://www.instagram.com/msdusch/ (you don't have to have an instagram account to view it, only to comment on it)
- Make sure you are following Highland Hills Middle School PTO on FaceBook for announcements and information about ways to get involved at HHMS!
- Sign up to access the INow Parent Portal so you check check your student's grades on a regular basis. This will allow you to see students grades and missing assignments in real time as soon as teachers record them. Please allow one week from when the assignment was turned in for it to be updated in INow. With 90 students it takes time to grade assignments fully. Notes about the Parent Portal will come home in mid August from Mrs. Strause and she will send you your child's log on information after you fill out the form. If you did not get this letter please email Mrs. Strause and she can send it home to you.
- Sign up for our classroom Remind account information that is given out at Open House. If you missed Open House please email one of your student's teachers for information on how to sign up.
- Please check your student's take home folder and planner at least once a week (preferably several times a week). Often students will forget to give you papers unless you ask for them.
- When in doubt, please reach out to your student's teachers. For the quickest response please email. We are a team that only wants the best for your student and communication is key to all making sure we are on the same page.