Block 1: CIHS AP2
Block 2: Prep
Block 3: Biology
Block 5: Biology
- I earned my M.S in biology from the University of North Dakota (UND) in 2011 and my B.S. in biology from UND in 2006. I have experience teaching undergrad labs as a TA at the University of ND and Anatomy and Physiology courses at Northland Technical and Community College.
- This will be my seventh year teaching at Lincoln High School. Go Prowlers!
- I teach biology and anatomy/physiology classes.
- Your actual lesson plans for each class will be updated in course calendar
- I also have a google classroom site set up for each class where assignments, information, etc will be posted weekly. This is an awesome tool in our classroom.
- Please check my web site at least once every week, because you are responsible to stay well informed.