Online Classroom Solutions
Online classrooms are more than a place to hand out assignments to students. When planned thoughtfully, these spaces can create an online community where each member student has a voice and a place to share their ideas as they learn. Use the resources below to begin or update your digital classroom.
Polk County Schools is making the transition from several online learning platforms to Schoology, a learning management system that will be used both for eLearning and inside our classrooms.
More information will be placed on this site as it becomes available.
For additional support, please contact InTec.
- Kitty Sawyer, Director
- Laura Sawyer, Senior Manager
- Elementary Schools TRSTs: Will Austin; Rachel Goodman; Sonya Turlington
- Secondary Schools TRSTs: Randy Nothdorf; Laura Sawyer
- iTV TRST and additional support: Eddy Varela III
To find the specific TRST who supports your school, click HERE.
Safari Montage is Polk County Schools' video repository and related educational content. Access through Classlink and the Polk Schools Hub.
YouTube videos can be shared with students if either the video is flagged as "education" or the channel has been unblocked at the district level.
ClassLink Access at Home
- Student Classlink Information (document link)
- Teacher access: Sign in to TheHub on the PCPS website, then click Classlink.
PCPS family site that Includes student-friendly information for Google Classroom and Microsoft Teams.
Support links and resources for content-specific applications (Edgenuity, Reading Wonders, Legends of Learning, and more)