September Attendance Awareness Month
September Attendance Awareness Month!
September is Attendance Awareness Month, designed to bring renewed attention to the importance of attending school every day. As your school celebrates Attendance Awareness Month, encourage students' attendance, excite them about school events, and educate students about the importance of attending school. Start the year strong with these ideas:
- Plan ahead! Use a calendar to mark important events for September Attendance Awareness. Log your daily activities and build off past years' work.
- Register for the [free!] Attendance Awareness webinar series and see view past webinars here.
- Get informative resources and planning tools from AttendanceWorks here.
- Use AttendanceWorks's 2018 Count Us In! Toolkit, available here!
- Follow this link for AttendanceWorks's attendance tip guide (below) and available in many languages here.