1201 Shadow Oaks Lane
Slatington, PA 18080
610-767-9821 Fax: 610-767-9808
Our building will be open during the summer from 7:00 AM - 2:00 PM, Monday thru Thursday. Slatington Elementary School and all buildings in NLSD will be closed on Fridays, until August 10. Normal business hours will begin the week of August 13. Please call the school prior to arrival to make sure someone is available in the office. You will still need to be buzzed in, and have your ID ready. Thank you and I hope you have a superb summer.
PowerSchool will be turned off during the summer for scheduling purposes. It will be turned back on the first week of school.
"The mission of the Northern Lehigh School District community is to create a challenging and supportive environment dedicated to meeting the diverse educational needs of all learners."
- All students can learn and succeed.
- Positive attitude and self-esteem enhance the learning process.
- Learning is a lifelong process.
- Education has the responsibility to meet each learner's needs.
- The educational system has a role as a support center for student and community social services.
- Student achievement and motivation are enhanced by a quality learning environment.
- Multicultural awareness is an integral part of a student's education.
- The community and education systems are interdependent.
- Ongoing staff development is essential to quality learning
- Communications skills are essential to success.
In our vision of the Northern Lehigh School District, parents, school, and community will work together to achieve quality education goals and remain accountable to all learners. As we instill a love of learning as a lifelong pursuit for each individual, we will strive for a renewed sense of community pride and involvement.
Education will take place in a safe environment where learning is fun.
State-of-the-art technology and a broadened curriculum will provide a wide range of academic and extracurricular activities. We will encourage success for each learner by providing a system of alternative strategies for instruction and assessment.