MICRO FINANCE PROGRAM
AJMU uses microfinance as a tool for poverty alleviation and empowerment of women of poorest class of the society. Its mandate is to support the poor community, especially women to support them in attaining their self-sufficiency and economic empowerment. In order to do this it has adopted a methodology of developing Groups of target women in both rural and urban areas. AJMU then disburse loans among these members in small scale for developing their respective income generating activities also provides trainings on skill development to these group members. With the help of knowledge they gathered from these trainings,they can expand their micro enterprises into sustainable and profitable units. AJMU field workers closely look after the projects and thus the amo unt borrowed from AJMU, properly utilized and they move towards better future.
SERVICE DELIVERY METHODOLOGY
There are two different delivery methodologies for lending - Group model and individual model to serve wide variety of needs and backgrounds of people. But we utilize Group Model. Loan is repa yable on weekly installments which is convenient for the people.
Client's selection criteria
Success of any microfinance institution depends on client selection and relationship management. AJMU focuses only on poor women because it is a well-known and proven fact that women are more creditworthy than men. Women have been proved more reliable and trustworthy in terms of loan repayment and loan utilization and usually spend all surplus income for the benefit of their families.
The client's selection criteria are described as under:
- Family Income Should not be more than `.120000/- per annum in urban areas.
- Total indebtedness should not exceed `.50,000/-. Members should know each other very well.
- Live in the same neighborhood. Share similar socio-economic status.
- Should be a woman and preferably married.
- Between 18-56 year old at the time of loan application. Should have income generating activity.
- Member Households income should not be more than `.60000/-- per annum in rural areas and not have outstanding accounts with more than one MFI.
- Should not be blood related (do not live under the same roof).
OUR LOAN PRODUCTS AT A GLANCE
As a microfinance institution, AJMU is fully conscious of its social responsibility of delivering credit to underprivileged I unprivileged segments of society in underdeveloped areas. AJMU currently offers four types of loans which are as follows.
Brief Summary of our SHG Bank Linkage Programme
ANY QUERY AND DETAILS -
Contact To --
NAME - Md.Faruk Ahamed (OM) Mob.No. 9163356907