Promoting High Standards for High Achievement
How to schedule a parent-teacher conference:
Conferences will be conducted on Thursday, Oct. 22nd (8:30am-6:00pm), and on Friday, Oct. 23rd (8:30am-3:00pm).
1. Go to the ATA main page www.atafordpas.org, select schools in the upper right corner, and select high school
2. Once on the high school website, click on the box link “Parent-teacher Conferences” (BEGIN HERE!!!)
3. Each teacher has a link to a scheduling site called “Signup Genius”. Click on each of your child’s teacher links and select a time to schedule a conference. NOTE: you must have a working email address
4. Once a time has been scheduled on “Signup Genius” your child’s teacher(s) will email you a Google Meet Conference link. Keep this link handy, as you will need to refer to it and use it for your meeting with your child’s teachers.
5. Once it is time for your meeting, simply click on the Google Meet Conference link the teacher sent you. The teacher will greet you and you can start your conference. Please be mindful that each conference will be 10 minutes in duration.
If you are unable to do a conference through Google Meet, please reach out to Ms. Gailliard and she will assist you with scheduling a conference with your child’s teachers. Her contact information is below: Ms. Gailliard, 313-625-4694 or firstname.lastname@example.org If you are in need of translator services, please contact below: Spanish: 313-625-4692 Arabic: 313-625-470
ACCEPTING APPLICANTS FOR THE 2020-21 SCHOOL YEAR
Food Distribution Dates from 9am - 12 pm or until the supply is gone. Distribution takes place at the parking lot along Oakman Blvd in front of ATA
Any high school student interested in playing sports should visit the "Clubs & Sports" page for more information or visit the Athletic website. The link to the Athletic website can be found on the Clubs & Sports page.
Click Link Below to Access all Parent Communication Letters due to Covid 19
HIGH SCHOOL VIDEO LETTER TO PARENTS AND STUDENTS
OK2SAY is the student safety program which allows students to confidentially report tips on potential harm or criminal activities directed at school students, school employees, and schools. It uses a comprehensive communication system to facilitate tip sharing among students, parents, school personnel, community mental health service programs, the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services, and law enforcement officials about harmful behaviors that threaten to disrupt the learning environment.
CONTACT US4801 Oakman Blvd., Dearborn, MI 48126Main: 313-625-4700HS Office: 313-625-4694Fax: 313-582-3499Attendance Line: 313-625-4664
Advanced Technology Academy Alumni AssociationKeep in touch with past classmates and friends! The Advanced Technology Academy is starting an alumni association at no cost to you. Click on the link below for more information and for a brief survey to become an official member!
New Options New Opportunities
The demands of the new century require options for teaching and learning and new opportunities for academic and professional success. The curriculum offered by Advanced Technology Academy is intellectually engaging, educationally effective, and personally rewarding. It provides a practical link between classroom learning, higher learning, and workplace realities. The teaching and learning system at ATA is designed to excite students and help them see opportunities and set clear courses for their educational and professional futures. ATA is committed to the cause of educational excellence and individual accomplishment.
To provide students with high-quality interdisciplinary learning experiences that challenge students academically and develop their problem-solving, critical thinking, and communication skills. By building strong local partnerships with business and higher education, Advanced Technology Academy and our Ford NGL Framework Business Education Advisory Council encourage and prepare students for success in college and professional careers in fields such as business, engineering, technology and health care.