Welcome to PrattMWP College of Art and Design Pre-College program!
We are very excited for you to be joining us for July 2018! Before you arrive on campus, we need some information from you to ensure a smooth enrollment process.
You can find all of our enrollment forms on this website. The navigation tab at the top will help you through this process, along with the listing of all of the forms below.
All of these forms are due June 1, 2018.
The following items are mandatory for you to complete:
- Housing Form
- Security ID Photo
- Proof of Health Insurance
- Health Evaluation Form
- Mental Health Evaluation Form
- Physical Immunization Form *
- Field Trip Release Form (For the Four-Week College Credit Level Program only) *
- Photo Release *
- Policies Confirmation *
The following forms are available for you to review, and possibly submit to our office:
- Meningitis Information
- What to Bring/What not to Bring
- Travel Accommodations
- Accommodations for Housing
- Student Release (If you wish to take your student temporarily off campus) *
*Indicates that a form must be printed and returned to:
PrattMWP College of Art and Design
Student Life Office
310 Genesee Street
Utica, NY 13502
Scanned forms can be emailed to email@example.com.
All forms are due Friday, June 1, 2018 unless otherwise noted.