Welcome to the PrattMWP College of Art and Design PreCollege Program!
We are very excited for you to be joining us in July! Before you arrive on campus, we need some information from you to ensure a smooth enrollment process.
You can find all of our enrollment forms and information about the 2019 PreCollege Program on this website. The navigation tab at the top will help you through this process, along with the listing of all of the forms below.
All of these forms are due May 1, 2019.
The following items are mandatory for you to complete:
- Housing Form
- Security ID Photo
- Proof of Health Insurance
- Health Evaluation Form *
- Policies Acknowledgement and Release Form *
The following forms are available for you to review, and possibly submit to our office:
- Student Life and Academic Policies
- What to Bring/What Not to Bring
- Travel Information
- Accommodations for Housing
- Student Release (If you wish to take your student temporarily off-campus) *
*Indicates that a form must be printed and returned to:
PrattMWP College of Art and Design
Student Life Office
310 Genesee Street
Utica, NY 13502
Scanned forms can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All forms are due Wednesday, May 1, 2019.