Mount Vernon High School
2020-2021 *Updated 3/26*
Mount Vernon High School Registration will be during the month of February & March 2020. Here are a couple of things to keep in mind:
- All registration videos, handouts, registration FAQs, and course catalog are available on this registration website. If you miss registration lessons in advisory, you can access all the necessary information below.
- All students must register for a full high school schedule (16 classes), even if you are planning to do Running Start or NWCTA.
Registration for Classes of 2021-2023
- The 2020-21 introduction to registration video will be played during advisory to current 9th, 10th, and 11th graders.
- Students will receive the Course Request Worksheet that they will fill out using a Personalized Graduation Report and Course Catalog (available on the MVHS website).
- If students have any questions they can drop-in to see their counselor during lunches in the College & Career Center on February 20th, 21st, 28th.
MVHS Curriculum Fair
Where: MVHS Cafeteria
MVHS Counselors will visit the following classes on the dates below to complete registration.
March 2-March 6
March 9-March 20
March 9-March 20
- Course requests will be submitted in class through Skyward. Counselors will be available during class if you need additional assistance. Bring your completed grade level Course Request Worksheet (see right column) to register.
Registration for Class of 2024
Registration MUST dos:
MVHS will do:
- auto schedule all incoming freshmen into core classes
- Auto schedule AVID, music, Special Education & Digi Lit.
Student MUST DO:
- ONLY enter electives & Alternates
Registration materials for the Class of 2024 are included below:
*Immaculate and Conway families ONLY:
- Must complete a Skyward Account prior to registration.
- Click here to complete Skyward Account.
- For questions call 360.428.6156
Registration Materials and Instructions
1. Watch the Registration Video:
2. Use your grade level Course Request Worksheet, Personalize Credit Report and the Course Catalog to select your courses for next school year.
3. Still have questions? Email your counselor.
4. Bring your completed Course Request Worksheet (with parent signature) to your assigned registration date and location.
- 9th Physical Science
- 10th Biology
- 11th English 11
5. Northwest Career and Technical Academy Application: Learn more about NCTA and complete an application on their website.