Mount Vernon High School
Mount Vernon High School In-House Registration will be in February 2019 this year. Here are a couple of things to keep in mind:
- All registration videos, handouts, registration FAQs, and course catalog are available on this registration website. If you miss registration lessons in advisory, you can access all the necessary information below.
- All students must register for a full high school schedule (16 classes), even if you are planning to do Running start or NWCTA.
Registration Timeline for Classes of 2020-2022
Wednesday, 2/6/19: Advisory
- The 2019-20 introduction to registration video will be played during advisory to current 9th, 10th, and 11th graders.
- Students will receive the Course Request Worksheet that they will fill out using a Crystal Report and Course Catalog (available on the MVHS website).
- If students have any questions they can drop-in to see their counselor during lunches in the College & Career Center on February 7th, 8th, 14th, 21st or 28th
Monday 2/4 - Friday 2/8: Lunch
- MVHS Curriculum Fair will be held in the cafeteria. Students will be able to learn about the variety of classes offered at MVHS and make the best choice for their interests and goals.
Thursdays 2/7, 2/14, 2/21, 2/28 and Friday 3/7: Lunch
- Counselors will be available in the Career Center during lunch for students to drop-in with registration questions.
Registration in the following Classes
Junior--History classes 2/18 thru 2/22
Sophomores--English 10 2/25 thru 3/01
Freshmen--Social Studies 3/4 thru 3/8
- Course requests will be submitted in class through Skyward. Counselors will be available during class if you need additional assistance. Bring your completed grade level Course Request Worksheet (see right column) to register.
Registration for Class of 2023
- For the Class of 2023 (current 8th graders), an introduction to registration video will be shown on February 25th during the school day.
- On February 27th we will host a Middle School Parent Night and mini Curriculum Fair at MVHS from 6:00-7:00 pm.
- Counselors visits:
- La Venture MS: March 11 & 12th
- Mount Baker MS: March 14 & 15.
- Immaculate and Conway students will be working with your building for enrollment & course requests
- ALL courses will be entered into Skyward
- Registration materials for the Class of 2023 are included below:
Registration Materials and Instructions
1. Watch the Registration Video:
2. Use your grade level Course Request Worksheet, Crystal Report and the Course Catalog to select your courses for next school year.
3. Still have questions? Come to one of the drop-in sessions on February 7th, 8th, 14th, 21st and 28th to talk with your counselor.
4. Bring your completed Course Request Worksheet (with parent signature) to your Social Studies (current 9th and 11th) or English (current 10th) class on your registration date. You will be entering your course requests in Skyward.
5. Northwest Career and Technical Academy Application: Click here to complete an application. FAQ