Sunday, August 13th
The Mid-Valley Bicycle Club Covered Bridge Bicycle Tour is one day cycling event in the mid-Willamette Valley. The first CBBT was held in the late 1970s, and the event features route options, rest stops, food and SAG support to match a wide range of cycling interests and skill levels.
This year marks the 39th anniversary of the CBBT. The event starts and finishes at the Linn County Fairgrounds just off of I-5 in Albany, Oregon. Explore the rural roads, and depending on which of the route options you choose, you'll cross up to five historic covered bridges in the Mid-Willamette Valley.
Keep an eye on EVENT NOTICES for the latest CBBT information.
You'll experience scenic views, open fields, rolling hills, and only a few traffic lights, and you will be glad to know that a large portion of your entry fee goes to support Bicycle Education & Safety programs in the MVBC's Willamette Valley community.
To Sign-Up for participation in the tour, please click the link below (fee schedule will be provided). Further information appears in the Event Details section below.
Sign-up here early! There is no Mail-In registration option. Day-Of registrations will be accepted, but a Late Fee will apply.
Come ride the CBBT with us this year. Bring your family, and tell your friends to check it out too at www.coveredbridgetour.org (this page). It's hard to find a more beautiful one day ride anywhere, and the hospitality and pricing are simply the best.
- Event Notices (read this) = notices.coveredbridgetour.org
- Resources = www.coveredbridgetour.org (this page), references.coveredbridgetour.org
- Other Info = info.coveredbridgetour.org (route options, hospitality, directions, policies, etc.)
- Merchandise = Event T-Shirts may be pre-ordered with event registration payment
- Announcement = 2017 Announcement Pending (see 2016 Spokesman Article)
- Questions = email@example.com