Propagating Parent Plants
Teacher: Mrs. Glombowski
Time: 1 hour
1. What materials were needed for this lab?
2. What are the requirements for propagation? (What does the plant need?)
3. Describe the type of cuttings that were taken in class.
4. How do you set up the cutting tray? What is it filled with?
5. List name of the plants we propagated (common name)
6. Where in the greenhouse was the trays places? What is the purpose of this location?
7. What is the functions of rooting mediums?
8. What was the Sanitation practices and products used?
9. Explain the environmental conditions? (Temperature, Light and Humidity)