New Website - Under Construction - New Content Will Be Added Soon! Thank you for your patience.
WELCOME BACK TO SCHOOL
A message from the Principal:
- See Welcome Back letter (below) for important information about the First Days of School, including class assignments
- This letter will be mailed home to all Weller families before school begins
August 2017 PRINCIPAL’S MESSAGE (Weller) v2.2 PDF.pdf
Thank You Weller Families for a great
"First Day Back to School"
1. School starts at 8:00 AM
2. Parent Registration Letters were sent home on the first day of school. This registration process is new for Elementary Schools in Milpitas. Please complete your registration online by Friday, August 25th. After you have completed the form, print off a copy, sign it, and return it to your child's teacher.
NOTE: If you do not Internet Access or need assistance with printing, please contact the office at 408-635-2876 or come by the office between 8:30 AM - 1:30 PM for assistance. We have computers at school that you can use.
3. Weller is a Uniform School. Students are expected to wear uniforms to school each day. See the Uniform Tab under ABOUT for more Information. If you need assistance with uniform clothing, please stop by the office to see what we have in our uniform closet. These items are free.
4. Click on the Tab above that says School Meals if you would like more information about our lunch program, including how you can sign up for FREE or Reduced Price Lunch.
5. Does your child need a new backpack? If purchasing a new backpack is a hardship for you, please send a note for the office to let us know that your child needs a new backpack.
6. SAVE THE DATE - Back to School Night is on Thursday, August 31st at 6:00 PM. We hope to have meals for sale from 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Upcoming Events and Reminders
SAVE THE DATE - Back to School Night is on Thursday, August 31st at 6:00 PM.
We hope to have meals for sale from 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM
If you are new to Weller - Welcome!!
If were not able to attend our Open House on May 25th - see the presentation below