ECHS - Social Science
- Merced High School (1994)
- Merced College (AA Liberal Studies, AA Social Science)
- UC San Diego (Major Political Science, Minor Economics)
- National University (MA of Ed.)
2001-2005 Golden Valley High School: Long Term Substitute & Student Teacher. Assistant Coach for: Football, Girls Basketball, and Softball.
2006-2007 Oakdale High School: Social Science Teacher, Assistant Football Coach.
2008-2016 Madera South High School: Social Science Teacher, Assistant Football Coach, School Site Council Chair, District Committees (Grading Policy, Site Safety Planning, Common Core Steering)
Important Information for Parents & Stakeholders:
1) Students will work through Google Classroom which will have all of the updated information on scheduling, projects, etc. I strongly suggest that active parents look through their students' Google Classroom pages weekly for all classes.
2) Grading is reported periodically through a website named Aeries, our administrative & counseling team can help parents get logged in to view student grades for all courses.