21st Century Stars Program
STARS is a community-driven after-school program that provides expanded learning opportunities for students.
Program activities include:
- Academic skill building and homework assistance
- Sports & recreation
- Exploration of special interests such as technology, crafts, games, etc.
- Cultural activities
- College & career exploration
- Kindergarten through 8th grade students are eligible to attend the 21st Century STARS Academy after-school program. K-8 students may also attend a before school program running 7:00-8:00 a.m. each school day.
- After-school activities begin at the end of the regular school day dismissal at 3:00 p.m. and continue until the buses load and depart at 5:30 p.m.
- (Notifications will be made for rare exceptions or changes to dismissal times.)
- Parent information meetings will be held throughout the year covering child safety & community information at 5:30 p.m. on dates to be announced.
- For more information, please contact Program Director Susan Staples at or call 618-244-8064 x2257