Challenging all students to seek a brighter future.
Always seeking, always learning.
Parents & Guardians -October 19, 2020 Reopening Information for Students (Kindergarten-8th Grade)
Students will do one of the following beginning October 19, 2020:
1. Attend in person on Monday & Wednesday and remote on Tuesday, Thursday, & Friday.
2. Attend in person on Tuesday & Thursday and remote on Monday, Wednesday, & Friday.
3. Parent selected full remote learning Monday – Friday.
*All students will be required to wear a mask and be free of COVID symptoms to ride the bus and enter the school building. Please scroll down to view the reopening plan and additional information.
Click on the following for instructions on how to access the Skyward Family Portal for:
1. Mobile Devices using the Skyward App. (Click Here)
2. Desktop or PC using the Skyward web link. (Click Here)
Contact your student’s school for Skyward login/password information or if you have further questions. The Hybrid A/B reopening plan is listed below. Thank you.
Mobile Device-How to access Skyward Family Portal using the Skyward APP:
1. Go to Skyward App on your phone or mobile device and log in.
2. Click on Desktop and not mobile account.
3. Click the + sign on the left side of the page and then click Portfolio.
4. Click on Schedule & Bus Info Oct 2020.
5. Click on View Report.
6. A report will appear that will display your student’s in person days and bus stops.
PC or Desktop – How to access Skyward Family Portal using Skyward link.
1. Click on the following link to access Skyward Family Portal and log in.
2. Click Portfolio on the left side of the page.
3. Click Schedule & Bus Info Oct 2020 .
4. Click View Report to
5. A report will appear that will display your student’s in person days and bus stops.
Tentative Reopening Plan
Notice of Location Change for 19 October School Board Meeting
2020-2021 School Supply Lists
In addition to the items listed below, please provide your child with a face mask and refillable water bottle.
K-3 Dr. Nick Osborne Primary Center
4-5 JL Buford Intermediate Education Center
6-8 Casey Middle School
Pandemic EBT (P-EBT) SNAP Benefits
Decision Tree for Symptomatic Individuals in Pre K, K 12 Schools and Day Care Programs
Health and Wellness
When to stay home
HOW TO HELP YOUR CHILD ADAPT TO WEARING A MASK
It pays to be a SUBSTITUTE in District 80!
Substitute Teacher rate is $115 per day!
A one time Longevity Bonus of $200 will be paid to Substitute Teachers and Substitute Aides after a sub has worked for 90 FULL days for the district.
Substitute Aide (Paraprofessional) pay rate is $10.45 per hour for the 2019-2020 school year
Click here for details and more information or call Kerri @ 244-8080.
Peanut-Tree nut Safe Zone
Individuals with Disabilities Act Information
Suicide and Depression Awareness and Prevention
Prevention and Response to Bullying, Intimidation, and Harassment
Download our School App
Watch our video resource for more information and instruction.