Challenging all students to seek a brighter future.
Always seeking, always learning.
It pays to be a SUBSTITUTE TEACHER in District 80!
- Pay $90 per day. After 10 consecutive days or 20 total days pay increases to $95 per day.
- Substitute Aides are also needed paying $10.12 per hour.
- Click here for details and more information or call Kerri @ 244-8080.
Mount Vernon City Schools Foundation is now part of the Kroger Community Rewards Program. This program works like the Amazon Smile program. All you have to do is follow this link and add the Foundation as your Charity choice. Thank you for your continued support for the Foundation!
To Use the Kroger Community Rewards Program:
- Visit http://www.kroger.com.
- Log in or create Kroger account
- Search for Mount Vernon City Schools Foundation either by name or BN170 and then click Enroll.
- New users will need to create an account which requires some basic information, a valid email address and a rewards card.
*Customers must have a registered Kroger rewards card account to link to your organization.*If a member does not yet have a Kroger rewards card, please let them know they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger
REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your organization until after your participants register their rewards card.
Participants must swipe their registered Kroger rewards card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger rewards card when shopping for each purchase to count.
Peanut-Tree nut Safe Zone
Watch our video resource for more information and instruction.
Want a GREAT part-time job?
Become a School Bus Driver for Durham School Services.
- $11.00/hr - 4 hrs/day guarantee
- Extra work available
- 401K and Insurance
- CDL/School bus training provided
- Collect unemployment during school breaks
- $1,000 sign on bonus
- Sign on bonus!
- No nights, weekends, or holidays!
- Be off all summer!
Join the fun & friendly Durham team.
Stop by and fill out an application today at 2201 Brownsville Road, Mount Vernon or for more information call 618-242-5685 and ask for Dee.